Solar Markaz – Convert Your UPS into a Solar Hybrid UPS
Pakshine’s Solar Markaz converts any ordinary UPS into a Solar Hybrid UPS at a very low price. In a total up-front investment of Rs. 30,000, you can start generating monthly electricity saving of Rs. 2,000 – 3,000 on average.
The Solar Markaz performs the following functions:
- Charges the batteries from solar panels giving electricity cost savings in charging the batteries (works with single and double battery UPS)
- Once batteries are full, cuts off the WAPDA and runs the AC load connected to the UPS on Solar generating electricity cost savings in running the appliances (fans, lights etc.)
- Gives the customer longer back-up on its batteries during daytime as they’re being charged from solar panels even if Grid is unavailable (load-shedding)
- Uses Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technique to extract maximum energy from the customer’s solar panels.
- At night, the UPS will perform just as usual
- All these functions are performed automatically and the customer does not have to make any manual changes
- We give a 12-month warranty for the Solar Markaz
For buying our products or other queries call now: