Hybrid SolarMax – Convert Your UPS into a Solar Hybrid UPS
Pakshine’s Hybrid SolarMax converts any ordinary UPS into a Solar Hybrid UPS at a very low price. In a total up-front investment of Rs. 25,000, you can start generating monthly electricity saving of Rs. 1,000 – 2,000 on average.
The Hybrid SolarMax performs the following functions:
- Charges the batteries from solar panels giving electricity cost savings in charging the batteries (works with single battery 12 V system)
- Once batteries are full, cuts off the Grid and runs the AC load connected to the UPS on Solar generating electricity cost savings in running the appliances (fans, lights etc.)
- Gives the customer longer back-up on its batteries during daytime as they’re being charged from solar panels even if Grid is unavailable (load-shedding)
- Uses Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technique to extract maximum energy from the customer’s solar panels.
- The LCD displays the savings generated from the solar panels in Pak Rs.
- At night, the UPS will perform just as usual
- All these functions are performed automatically and the customer does not have to make any manual changes
- Compatible with Solar Panels with an output rating of 20 – 50 Volts and less than 15 Amperes (approximate range 150 – 300 Watts in series NOT parallel) – these should cost you somewhere are Rs. 12,000 – 25,000. You can get these panels of your choice or Pakshine can help you get good panels for your convenience
- We give a 12-month manufacturer warranty for the Hybrid SolarMax
For buying our products or other queries call now: